We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
Job Scope, Role and Responsibilities
As a Production Line Leader whose in charge of the entire production process for a particular products. They control teams to ensure that they will produce product in accordance with all specifications and Yara requirement.
Areas of responsibility
- To control operation method of operator to ensure of efficiency of working.
- To control process and do follow up production plan.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Training and motivating team members
- Repair and analyze maintenance problems to avoid future problems.
- Maintain quality of mechanical or electrical installation.
- Record production report daily output and problem summary.
- Production performance report
- Handle the REQ process for plant
- 5S and LEAN leader of the plant
- Any other job duties as assigned
- Able work on over time on working day and holiday
- Ensure all equipment, process and people work safely by systematically monitoring, testing and fixing immediately when found unsafe condition
- Record and report all incidents in the plant as well as find new ways of working if possible.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High Vocational any filed.
- Min 1-2 year experience in production line leader.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement process such as KAIZEN, 5S.
- Hands on and good interpersonal skill.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Knowledge of fertilizer filling process will be advantage.