We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce the food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with more than 12,000 employees, sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 billion USD. Safety is always our top priority.
Yara’s Industrial segment is rapidly growing and is in its third year of a Sales Excellence Program roll-out to improve its commercial capabilities and sustainably enhance the segment’s Marketing and Sales activities across all Business Units and multiple global geographies. The implementation of a CRM solution is part of the next phase of the Program and is considered a key enabler for the organizational transition and to institutionalize new ways of working. In order to support the implementation of Salesforce.com across Yara Industrial, we are looking for a suitable candidate to take ownership of this key milestone in the Sales Excellence Program.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager – CRM to join our central Sales Excellence team, with the focus on CRM transformational projects based on Salesforce.com.
You will drive the CRM roadmap in coordination with the Sales Excellence team and Business Units and will be engaged in a wide range of CRM initiatives.
Acting as a solution owner, and understanding the business requirements expressed by Business Units and process owners, you will investigate improvements and desired capabilities and translate them into a release plan for continuous enhancement of the Salesforce solution.
Furthermore you will align with process owners to enable sales performance management through the CRM platform.
Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of sales processes and tools with a strong affinity for Marketing, Servicing and Digital capabilities. They should ideally bring experience from similar roles. Familiarity with Salesforce.com is considered an asset.
This position builds a trusting relationship with major stakeholders with the objective to lead them towards strong user adoption, efficiency and collaboration. This role is at the core of the CRM transformation and opens future opportunities within the company.
- Coordinate Salesforce projects from start to finish, on time and within budget;
- Coordinate releases and post Go-Live (e.g. continuous improvement, release plan, learning content, training sessions);
- Work closely with process owners, the project team and other key stakeholders to make a bridge between business and IT;
- Prepare and deliver workshops based on Agile Methodology;
- Approve design decisions & challenge solutions to fit the requirements expressed by process owners and Business Units;
- Collaborate with teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore);
- Drive user adoption and data quality;
- Continuously drive standardization and simplification across business operations and processes;
- Build capabilities to enable Sales Performance Management;
- Support Business Units in their journey to adopt the CRM as business as usual.
We are looking for passionate individuals with strong analytical skills, project management competences, CRM implementation and support experience that will drive the design and implementation of the CRM roadmap to enable Sales Excellence in Yara Industrial.
Ideal candidates provide:
- 4+ years of experience in similar jobs or a consultancy company;
- Effective presentation, facilitation and communication skills (both written and oral);
- Ability to clearly state in simple business terms the meaning and consequences of complex process, operations and reports;
- Strategic and pragmatic thinking to balance multiple factors (e.g. local business performance, resource constraints, characteristics of customer base and external market conditions, etc.) to influence stakeholders about what changes are appropriate for the business and to present the appropriate enabling solution;
- Proactive, self-driven and experience from project management;
- Strong ability to collaborate across key stakeholders;
- Ability to create personal credibility and respect to appropriately influence change efforts;
- Drive for results;
- Experience to work in a remotely operating international team;
- Fluent in English; any other language is an asset;
- Salesforce.com administration is an asset;
- Strong Excel competence and any other analytical tools are an asset;
- Willingness to travel frequently.